This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Jumpstart your creativity with a Cricut Access Subscription. OK, it’s no secret I love love love Cricut machines and Cricut craft projects. With the aid of Cricut devices, my at-home DIY Craft projects look like something I might have bought in the store. It takes every craft project I work on up a notch.
At times I create my own graphics for my design, but primarily my designs are made up of images and fonts found in Cricut Access that I customize in Design Space.
What is Cricut Access?
Cricut Access is an ever‑growing collection of ready‑to‑make projects, images, and fonts that can be loaded and customized in Cricut Design Space.
Reasons I love Cricut Access.
- I can easily personalize anything. Also, I can use the images to put custom labels on bags, bottles, anything, creating a custom decal using the images and fonts to create a personalized sign for my work station.
- With Cricut Access I can access images to create great quick and personalized gifts for family and friends, like these T-shirts I made for my brother and sister-law for Christmas.
- It truly saves me money in the long run.
- Cricut Access reduces the amount of time I spend designing because you can find just about any image or font or even phrase you’re looking for.
- And honestly, this subscription is worth it because it enables me to create things that bring joy and satisfaction to my life. Crafting makes me happy.
Projects I’ve made using images and fonts found in the Cricut Access library.
“Shh… On The Phone” Phone Decal
Joy™ Bundle for Subscribers
The benefits of a Cricut Access library subscription
The images and fonts within the Cricut Access library are formulated specifically to cut flawlessly with Cricut machines. And the library is updated weekly by a dedicated team that’s sourcing and creating content members’ desire. Currently, there are 500+ fonts and over 120,00 images now available. In fact, new content in the Cricut Access library is highlighted weekly on the Cricut blog.
My favorite images and fonts all revolve around baby animals and emojis right now. I’m constantly making designs for my baby girl.
So is Cricut Access right for you?
- Do you craft 1 to 2 times a month?
- Are you always looking for interesting and appealing graphics for your designs?
- Interested in saving money on Cricut products?
- Are you located in the US, CA, or the UK?
Well if you answered yes to all of those questions then a Cricut Access subscription is right for you.
You can get a monthly or annual subscription or a month premium subscription.
I say try it out for a month or two and see how this service will totally transform your craft game.
Special deal in the month of April
For the month of April, the following benefits are now available around Cricut Access:
- Cricut Access subscribers get free shipping on all orders through April 30th. Non-subscribers get free shipping with orders $99+ with code APRSHIP.
- Cricut Access subscribers get a free Cricut Cutie when they purchase $100+ of materials, while supplies last, after discounts, excluding bulk. Cutie colors may vary.