It’s fall and all I can think about is pumpkins. I love the idea of fabric pumpkins. I just don’t like the idea of sewing. Here is a very quick and easy solution. I’m going to show you how to make these adorably cute no-Sew fabric pumpkins you can style to fit any decor.
OK Let’s Get Crafty!
- Styrofoam ball
- Fat squares
- A twig
- Rubber bands
- Hot glue gun
- Start by placing the twig in the center at the top of the Styrofoam ball.
- Next wrap the fabric around the ball making sure to smooth out the edges.
- Wrap the rubberband at the top of the ball and at the base of the twig where is inserted into the Styrofoam ball.
- Trim any excess fabric.
- Now take the hot glue gun and mark the area where you going to start with the jute. Wrap the jute around the twig going all the way to the top of the twig clip the ends with the scissors and secure with the hot glue gun.
- Using the hot glue gun mark the area at the stem where you will run the juice full circle around the Styrofoam ball you’re also going to Mark the center at the bottom of the Styrofoam ball with a. Of the hot glue so that this will hold the jute in place.
- Repeat this step around the Styrofoam ball any pattern that mimics a pumpkin. Accessorize a pumpkin using wire flower stem wrapping it around the stem of the pumpkin you can make this dim curl the wire using a pen or pencil.
To help the pumpkin stand up straight you can flatten the bottom of the circle by pushing the pumpkin down on a hard surface this will act as a way to mold the bottom to a flat bottom.