This is probably the quickest wooden DIY pumpkin project that you can do on the planet. Literally, it won’t take you 15-30 minutes and most of the time is waiting for the paint to dry.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Start by cutting the one by 6 to size
- Cut the round wooden dowels 1 to 2 inches in length. I like cutting the wooden dowels an angle on both sides this adds a nice visual interest where those stems is not exactly up right.
- Stain or paint the 1×6 and dowels
- What’s the pain is dry use a hot glue gun to attach the stem to the top of the 1×6.
- Accessorize using Raffia and the paper stand wire. You can even draw a picture of your favorite Jack O’Lantern facial expression. Go crazy have fun with this process customize your pumpkin to stitch your style and your personality.
Okay…Yeah, you are done. I did say that this is probably the easiest fastest scrap wood pumpkin you can make on the planet.
Items Used in this project: