Quick 30 Minute DIY Wooden Block Pumpkins
This is probably the quickest wooden DIY pumpkin project that you can do on the planet. Literally, it won’t take you 15-30 minutes and most of the time is waiting for the paint to dry.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1 x 6 scrap wood cut at various Heights
- 7/8 inch round wooden dowel
- A hot glue gun
- Wood glue sticks
- Paper stem wire
- Paint or stain
- Start by cutting the one by 6 to size
- Cut the round wooden dowels 1 to 2 inches in length. I like cutting the wooden dowels an angle on both sides this adds a nice visual interest where those stems is not exactly up right.
- Stain or paint the 1×6 and dowels
- What’s the pain is dry use a hot glue gun to attach the stem to the top of the 1×6.
- Accessorize using Raffia and the paper stand wire. You can even draw a picture of your favorite Jack O’Lantern facial expression. Go crazy have fun with this process customize your pumpkin to stitch your style and your personality.
Okay…Yeah, you are done. I did say that this is probably the easiest fastest scrap wood pumpkin you can make on the planet.
Check out other DIY scrap wood pumpkins that you can make as well as some super adorable no sew pumpkins. These are the perfect weekend craft projects this fall.
Items Used in this project: