A review of the Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker with Built-In Charger.
*This post is sponsored by The Home Depot and contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’ve tested out quite a few radio speakers paired with my favorite tools in my workshop over the years. Some I’ve found to be ok, while others lacked the overall wow factor that traditional stereos and Bluetooth sound systems would bring. That is until I tried out the Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker with Built-In Charger.Here’s what I thought.
OK first off the Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker comes equipped with 10 speakers with balanced 360° sound. This sound quality is perfect for large spaces and outdoor settings. Of course, I blasted this radio in my workshop and it was actually able to drown out the noise of my loudest tool. I then had my family over for movie night in the backyard, and decided to pull this baby out. All I can say is it brought movie theater surround sound quality to our movie night experience.
In addition, the Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker also comes with subwoofer and passive resonator (all that bass without any electronic assistance). You can even customize the sound with the built-in equalizer. There’s 4 tweeters and 4 full-range speakers to deliver a wide range of sound.
- Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker works wirelessly by battery or you can plug it in using the built-in 6ft AC cord to keep your M18™ Batteries charged all day.
- There is a storage compartment where you can store your cellphone and charge it using the USB 2.1 output.
- If you need a bottle opener for your cold beverage, the Milwaukee M18 PACKOUT™ Radio/Speaker makes that so easy with the built-in bottle opener.
- It’s super durable. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve dropped this about 4 times already.
- The sound is amazing.
- It connected instantly with my cell phone.
It’s heavy. However, this it’s not a dealbreaker.
Movie night never sounded better. This radio is always rated at the top of the list for best jobsite radios. It is the best radio period.
For more Tool Reviews check out these reviews.
I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.