Looking for a quick and easy fall project that you can do on a weekend? Well, I have got the perfect project for you and the Pumpkin lovers out there. As a woodworker, I always have a ton of scrap wood around the shop. And I absolutely hate throwing them out. So I love it when I can find products in which I can use my scrap wood. Here the super quick pumpkin DIY projects that you can make using your scrap wood. And the best thing about this project all you need is a hot glue gun, well and of miter saw box.
Let’s get crafty!
Here’s what you need:
- 2×2 ( 1- 4in., 2- 7in., 2 – 9in., 1 – 10in.)
- 7/8 round wooden dowel
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Paper wire stem
- Paint and stain
- Cut the two by two to size and the round doll two one and a half to inches. I like to cut my round down at an angle on both ends at a 45-degree or a 15-degree angle.
- Paint and stain the wood and the stem and allow it to dry
- Start at the bottom with a 7-inch piece. Then glue the 9-inch piece on top of the seven in peace leaving an equal distance from either side from the bottom 7 is peace.
- Glue on the 10 in. peace. Then go back down to the 9 in peace following with the 7 in. piece.
- Top the pumpkin with the 4in. piece in the middle of the 7 in. peace piece.
- Place a wooden dowel on the top of the 4-inch piece securing with the hot glue gun
- Accessorize using raffia and the paper wire stamp.
Looking for more pumpkin projects? out these super cool no sew pumpkins as well as another project that you can do using scrap wood.